About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Perfect for Precuts!


I just heard about this bookazine from Cindy at the Alford Inn and she is taking pre-orders. (Her contact info is toward the bottom of  her post). I am so totally getting one. It is $12.95 and as you can see on the front it has 22 patterns! That is like 60 cents a pattern folks! Wooohooo! I know you all have precuts out there waiting for the perfect project. I bet this will have at least one you will love. I can't wait for mine to come. Oh yeah!


Oh, I almost forgot! She is giving one away in March to one of her followers! Cool.

3 comments: