About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Monday, February 7, 2011

Hot Wheels in process

I mentioned a while back, probably in a WIP post, that I had designed a layout for the Hot Wheels quilt. I thought I would show it to you, even though it it still in very rough and mostly unusable stages. It is just sketch I did in Paint. I am not sure if I will do solids or what in those triangular parts.


The gray squares are where I will put the fussy cut race cars.

Or there is this layout. More traditional. Easier. :)




I will probably have another iteration soon. I need to get some more fabric before I can even think about starting this.

No comments:

Post a Comment