About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Fun Tutorial for your kiddos

Tuesday night Virginia of Gingercake posted a really fun free tutorial that I would love to make for my car loving son. It's a play-mat that folds up to carry like a messenger bag. Neato!  (Yes, I just said neato.  Say it with me! It's fun! )

Anyway, I have followed her blog for a while and she has great ideas and fun patterns. You should check her out!

2 comments:

  1. That is a very neato tutorial and blog! I have become a follower - thanks for the link :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link! Glad you liked it. I would love to see what you come up with if you make one :)

    ReplyDelete