About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

WIP Wednesday

I have been having fun with my little charm square blocks getting them sashed to finish up this top. It still needs a name. The fabrics are some charms from JoAnne's that I picked up last March when I was in Utah ,called Neutral Mediterranean. It's a pretty line, if not very high quality.


Saturday's progress.


Sunday's progress.


It's going to be a small quilt, but not as small as it would have been had I followed the pattern exactly. The pattern says it finished to 18.5 x 23 inches(it's a tabletopper). So, take out the sashing from that bottom section and that is what the pattern finished up as. I added in the leftover whole charms to mix it up and then spaced out the blocks with a white sashing.

Below are the project sheets where I keep track of most of my ongoing sewing projects.
You can click on them to get the readable version.



Visit Freshly Pieced to see what others are working on in the WIP Wednesday link up.

8 comments:

  1. I like the charm quilt! And you made good progress on it over the weekend, way to go. : )

    Thanks for linking up with WIP Wednesday. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these blocks... it will look so pretty! :)

    And you are so organized with your spreadsheet... nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks are beautiful!! I adore the spreadsheet. I'm a hyper organizer, so I'm totally with you on that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the WIP spread sheet! Your Charm Square quilt is turning out great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors of your charm square quilt! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! Love it! And the spread sheet... hmmmm... As I have said before, I am spread-sheet phobic... not for me, but I still get such a kick out of seeing yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What pretty fabric for your charm quilt! Wonderful! I'm impressed with your spreadsheet organization!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love the charm quilt! Yay, spread sheets! (So far I only have a handwritten list in a journal, but I do love a good spreadsheet...)

    ReplyDelete