About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tasty Tuesday: Banana Cake

I have no idea who gave me this recipe. I will let you know when I figure it out. :)
I don't like bananas but I will eat this cake. It is moist and sweet and delicious.

Banana Cake from Patsy’s CafĂ© in Pottsboro, TX

Cake:
1 Box Yellow Cake mix
¼ cup chopped pecans (optional)
1 tsp baking soda
2-3 mashed ripe bananas

Mix cake mix according to package directions. Mix 2 minutes and then add other ingredients. Bake as directed on package. (Check for doneness. Recommended: use two smaller pans rather than one 9x13.)

Frosting:

1 stick butter, softened
4 cups powdered sugar
1 block cream cheese, softened
1 tsp vanilla
½ cup chopped nuts.(optional)
Mix together and frost cooled cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment