About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Not WIP Wednesday

I have to be honest. I don't feel like posting or even reading others blogs today. I'm in a but of a funk. So no WIP today. I already posted about one of them anyway.
You all have a great day and check out Lee's blog for WIPs.

2 comments:

  1. I hear that. Maybe it's the time of year? Anyway, I hope you feel more like yourself soon. In the meantime you may wish to try my go-to strategy for getting in a better mood: The Sound of Music soundtrack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, we miss you. : ( Hope you feel better and get back in the groove soon!

    ReplyDelete