About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Friday, January 7, 2011

A little love!

I was tagged by Michelle at Shell's Blog with a lovely blogger award!

This award is to recognize the littler blogs out there, with just as much fun and joy to share as the ones with 300+ followers.
Here are some of the blogs I enjoy. Believe me there are many more and it was hard to stick to just 5. (Michelle's is one I love too, but I'm sure there are no tag-backs!)

Wandering Minstrel
Felicity
Hollie
Alecia
Cheryl

If you would like to accept this tag then you in turn write post saying who tagged you. Then in your post list 3-5 of less well known blogs that you love (don't pick ones that have 300+ followers as the aim of this award to to highlight the lesser known ones) and let them know they've been tagged.

Thanks again Michelle!

3 comments:

  1. Aw, thank you, so much!

    This is really a fun idea--now, who can I tag?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome - it is a pleasure to visit to see what you have been sewing or baking....

    Luv Shell x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I just saw this. I have been catching up on the deluge of emails, etc since I got back. You are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete