About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

A favor?

Hey everyone! As you may have seen, I posted a lengthy, picture heavy tutorial to make a tote bag. I was hoping I could get a volunteer or two to test it out for me to fix any problems. It only takes 2 fat quarters. If you would like to do that, just leave me a comment.  I would like to have the testing finished up by next Saturday.

Thanks!



2 comments:

  1. The fat quarter tiny tot tote tute? Wow what a tongue twister! I can test it out if you still need someone. I have some fat quarters here that'd make cute bags :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tested and even blogged about it! What a great tute - thanks!

    http://honeybeebzz.blogspot.com/2011/01/tiny-tot-tote.html

    ReplyDelete