About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Monday, January 3, 2011

English Paper Piecing

The Quilt Asylum posted an English Paper Piecing tutorial today. You can see it HERE.

I might just have to give it a try. But my fingers still need to recover from working on hand quilting the In-Spur-Ation quilt and getting sliced by the ceramic tile when we were installing our new microwave over the stove.(Hooray for Black Friday deals!)


*I hope you all are following me via the sidebar gadget, 'cause a surprise is on the way!

2 comments:

  1. Hi AJ - I just recently started paperpiecing and I'm really enjoying it - I find it really relaxing which is odd as I hated it with a passion when we had to do it at school lol.

    Hope you get round to giving it a try and happy new year :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just recently tried some English paper piecing for a mug rug, and oh! What fun! I do hope you'll enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete