About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Friday, January 21, 2011

Digiscrappers: Fun stuff for you!




Hey readers, if any of you are digital scrapbookers, my friend Crystal has some really cute stuff, and some freebies right now if you are signed up for her newsletter. (Which you can do here).
She does templates and kits both for scrapbooking and blog design. You can take online classes that she and Kristina created that teach YOU how to personalize your blog. (I plan on taking one soon, as I love to personalize everything.)
She created a really cool planner that she will be offering free for her newsletter subscribers on January 31st. She has free digi stuff in her newsletters a lot anyway, but this is extra special (IMO).

I use her kits and templates all the time when I scrapbook. She has a fun whimsical style that I like. Go check her out! AND tell her I sent you and said hey!

Oh and she also has a $40 CSN gift certificate to give to one of her blog followers in this post.


Also, tonight is Friday Night Sew In! (Sign up HERE) I will probably miss this one, 'cause I have a hot date with hubby, but you all have fun!



Have a great evening!

1 comment:

  1. Have a great evening and thanks for the links :0)

    ReplyDelete