About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

200!

Wowzas!
I just made my 200th post! Crazy!

As you know I have been hinting all over the place at having a surprise coming and be sure to follow me. Here's why!



I have been collecting these goodies to give away to one of my followers, to say thank you for the comments, suggestions and support. They are some of my favorite things. (Except the patterns. They are representing my local quilt shop. I wanted to do a gift certificate but they have next to nothing online, so I got 2 of their patterns instead.)

There are :
  • 2 patterns that are exclusive to The Alford Inn and Quilt shop, one of my local shops.
  • 1 package of Thangles
  • 1 Clermont Farms Charm pack
  • 1 pair of Cutter Bee scissors in pink
  • 3 Stampin' Up! rubber stamps and an ink spot
  • A remnant of cherry fabric leftover from my Cherry Sweet quilt
  • A little bag of Riesens Caramels

I have randomly picked a follower from those shown in my follower list.



And the winner is...
15
April M

drop me a line by Monday January 10th and I will get your mailing info.
After that I will pick a new winner.

3 comments:

  1. Firstly, congratulations on your 200th post - well done.

    Congratulations also to the winner - I'm sure she will love her prizes and it's a lovely way to say thanks to your followers, giving us all the chance to win such a fun give-away, so thank you too :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 200 posts! Very nice prize package!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya - I've tagged you and your lovely blog - please pop over to see why and accept only if you wish to :0)

    ReplyDelete