About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

WIP Wednesday

Not much happenin' here. Just relaxing and enjoying some down time.

I got 2 blocks done for the Moose on the Porch Layer Cake Quilt Along. I am loving this fabric line, although with stripes and plaids that seem to be in abundance, picking fabrics for each block is agonizing. I really like how block 4 turned out.



I was able to get some hand quilting done on my In-Spur-Ation quilt during the Christmas Day goings on. 4 Blocks of outline quilting to be exact. I am hoping to have it finished in time for a binding class at one of my LQSs in January.


I did not finish my Christmas projects and I am putting them away for a bit since I totally burned myself out on them.
Instead I am going to work on designing my son's Hot Wheels quilt, quilting the In-Spur-Ation quilt, finding and making the Lollipop baby quilt blocks and sashing this other one that doesn't really have a name per se. It was charming something or other at one point. :)


So those are my WIPS for this week!

Visit Freshly Pieced for other great projects up for your viewing pleasure in the weekly link up!

8 comments:

  1. It's fun to see all your projects. Those first few blocks look amazing and I really like the last quilt you showed. Can't wait to see more! Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your projects are coming together nicely! I completely agree about the Christmas projects, I have put mine away too! Happy WIP Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would say you got lots done.....nice work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great WiPs! I am curious to see your son's Hot Wheels quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job this week! What line are you using for the Moose Porch quilt? Is that a Minick and Simpson?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you say down time? Great work on all your WiPs. What is the fabric line you are using for the layer cake quilt along? Loving the red with the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What wonderful WIPs!

    I love how your layer cake blocks look. (We won't talk about how I'm four blocks behind...I hope to change that in the next week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Relaxing and enjoying some down time? When was that, in between the three quilts you have going? : ) Love that last nameless quilt - great colors.

    Thanks for linking up with WIP Wednesday, have a great week!

    ReplyDelete