About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

WIP Wednesday

With all the holiday hubbub of parties and activities that I have been involved in/in charge of, and having a sick kid the last 3 days of last week, I have not really had any time to sew. I did get all my stocking pieces cut out during FNSI, but that is all I have done.



Last night I made cookie dough for gingerbread men to decorate later this week and it smelled wonderful. Hopefully baking something that smells like Christmas will help me get a little more into the Christmas spirit, 'cause the 70+ degree weather sure isn't! :)



There will not be a link up this week.




P.S. Soon, very soon, there will be a fabulous (in my opinion) surprise! So stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. No WIP Wednesday linky this week ... I need a little holiday break. : ) But it will be back next week. Have a very merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete