What have I been up to? Well, let's see.
Things that have been at the top of my WIP list are:
- Tree skirt - Yes, my tree is still in the buff. Let's just leave it at that.
- Stockings - Still just one done. I discovered the reason why I did not have enough scraps to do the advent calender. It was because I was using the whole fat quarter for the stocking, when I had intended to use half for the stocking front and half for the advent pockets, and a different fabric to make all the backs of the stockings. The backing fabric was sitting in the bottom of the project box. I cleaned it out to organize my to-do list and get the cobwebs out of my brain and found it. So.... now I am making the first stocking again, which puts me back at 6 stockings. That is not very good progress.
- Advent Calendar - Front and back and batting cut.
- Hand quilting on In-Spur-Ation quilt. Not really any progress.
- Block 4 of MOTP LC QA - I printed the pattern out!
- December BOM - I picked up the kit
Since last week I added some more to-do's which are:
- Teacher gifts - not sewn, just gifts cards and a treat with a digitally created tag*. - DONE
- Neighbor gifts - plates of treats. - DONE
- A reusable gift bag/tote for my sister's family's Christmas gift - DONE and mailed!
Don't look too closely at the tag. I tried my hand at applique and it did not go well. I am also still REALLY bad at bindings.
- Table runners for the ladies I visit teach (if you follow this link, click "additional information") and my V.T. companion (4 total) and tags* (I used the same tag as the teacher gifts, just a little change) - DONE!
- Gift bag/tote for MIL, FIL, and my parent's gifts.
- Baby K's Christmas Jammies
- Christmas cards to put together, print and mail. I think I am going to use templates from Creativity by Crystal. She just came out with 5x7 ones that will work great.
Now it's time to go see what else is happening in blog land! Go to Freshly Pieced to see what other folks are working on!
*Tag elements by Shabby Princess