About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Friday Night Sew In re-cap



I participated again in the Friday Night Sew In, although I have to be honest and tell you that no actual sewing happened. I ended up just getting all the parts for the stockings cut and that was as far as I got. 12 liners, 12 cuffs and 6 backs. I had already cut all the fronts.



I am pretty happy with them. There is one that I really don't like the fabric combo, but I let the kids pick their fabric pairs and I hate to go back on that so it is staying. It also bothers me that 2 of them have the same cuff. But I will get over it. :)

I am going to be busy today helping with a church Christmas party, so getting these assembled probably won't happen. Maybe tomorrow.

Have a great day everyone!


PS A little treat is headed this way since I am about 8 or 9 posts away from 200. I have been gathering goodies so you won't want to miss this!

3 comments:

  1. Don't your stockings all look fab lined up like that! I love the fabrics you have chosen for them.

    Hope the church Christmas party goes well.

    Hugs
    Shell x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stockings look great! I can't get enough of that 12 Days of Christmas fabric lately!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stockings all look great - the fabric is fantastic!♥

    ReplyDelete