About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Easy and fun contest for a book!

The children's book author Frank L Cole is giving away an advanced reading copy of The Guardians of the Hidden Scepter, his new book, which comes out in March HERE. All you have to do is tell him your favorite Christmas movie.

Here are mine:

  • White Christmas (I could watch this a million times)
  • A Claymation Christmas (This is on my wishlist if anyone cares!)
  • Miracle on 34th Street (I prefer the 1947 version but, the new one is good too.)
  • Mr. Kruger's Christmas with Jimmy Stewart
  • The original How the Grinch Stole Christmas. (The new one was a little overdone in my opinion. It was just a fun one-timer for me.)
  • I also like Polar Express even though it strayed a little from the book.

What are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment