About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Friday, December 3, 2010

Cyber Cookie exchange

Hey all!
I am making a suggestion. Which is, that we all go ahead and do our cyber cookie exchange through Pleasant Home. She is hosting a big ol' party from the 6th to the 13th and will be doing a link-up on December 10th.

I am still using MIJ, so I don't have the capabilities to make a button for us to use, and her blog has way more readers so we can get way more recipes! I have to admit I am sad not to host, and there's some "Hmph! I thought of it first!" going on too. But all the more reason to kick myself in the butt and eat some humble pie and send you her way. It is going to be super fun with giveaways and stuff, and all you "locals" here can post links in the comments on my post when I get mine up (if I ever get my "real" computer back). Or for that matter maybe I will still do a link up. We'll see.

Anyway, head on over to Pleasant Home and get a button and find your favorite recipe and get ready for some delicious fun!



See? Cute button!

1 comment:

  1. Our main computer crashed this week. Frustrating isn't it? Our laptop's slow and old, but at least we have it. Don't know if I'll have time to do cookie exchange, but have done them in real life,and enjoyed them a lot. Not sure it'd be the same if we can't eat them :-O.

    ReplyDelete