Tonight I have a church party where we are supposed to bring an ornament to swap. I found out about the swap on Sunday, and based on the way my crafting has gone this week, my ornament will NOT be handmade. Here is what I attempted today. I don't mind having this on my tree, but I would not give it to someone else. This is one of those projects that needed 3 or 4 iterations to get it right and I don't have time or *resources for 3 or 4 prototypes. :)
I found the basic idea here, but I didn't like the vertical style so I changed it.
This is the mess I ended up with.
Looks okay when the back and sides are hiding in the tree. :)
*resources being more keyboards to demolish!