About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

W.I.P. Wednesday

Need a little help organizing? Try the Handmade Holiday Gift Planner, a free pdf download from http://www.skiptomylou.org.

Click the link below to get it or visit the link above to browse the wonderful website!

http://www.skiptomylou.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/holidayplanner1.pdf

And now, for last week's sewing accomplishments (which left piles of clean laundry ready to be folded in the loft all week):

  • 2 baby wipes/diaper holders


  • 2 changing pads


  • 2 Baby quilts quilted & 1 Binding sewn on the front


  • 1 dragon doll quilt top and back(helping my son)


  • 2 Ornaments started for Ho-Ho Holiday Swap (Not showing you partner!)

  • Fabrics chosen for ornament (which green? or both?)

  • Stocking fabrics sorted


  • MOTP Layer Cake Quilt Along Block #2 fabrics chosen


To Do:
  • Ho-Ho Holiday Swap ornament
  • Advent Calendar
  • Ornaments
  • Stockings
  • November Block of the month
  • Piece MOTP Layer Cake Quilt Along Block #2

Don't forget to check out other goings on in the W.I.P Wednesday link-up at Freshly Pieced!

p.s. Sorry about the false post earlier this week, my computer kept crashing and it reset my post options to NOT schedule the post and I didn't notice when I was outlining the post. It published it instead of scheduling it.

9 comments:

  1. Wow. You're a busy bee, aren't you? I'm definitely checking out that holiday planner link you shared, thanks for that. I think I'm going to wind up sending two ornaments, too - I can't decide between the two I made! Glad to hear I'm not the only one. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see how your stockings turn out!

    Happy WiP Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - that's a lot of output for one week!

    Very cute fabric for the stockings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those baby quilts and changers turned out really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you've made excellent progress since last week, way to go! Love those diaper wipe covers!

    I'm not saying a word about the ornaments. : )

    Thanks for joining WIP Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing the link for the holiday planner. I gotta get my but in motion for that. Looks like you already have the hoildays on your mind. Can't wait to see those stockings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on a productive week! Can't wait to see those completed Christmas projects!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Lots of beautiful projects you have going on! I'm a bit partial to the baby girl quilts, since I have 2 boys, and rarely get to do much with pink!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you finished the gifts in time- she is going to appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete