Click the link below to get it or visit the link above to browse the wonderful website!
And now, for last week's sewing accomplishments (which left piles of clean laundry ready to be folded in the loft all week):
- 2 baby wipes/diaper holders
- 2 changing pads
- 2 Baby quilts quilted & 1 Binding sewn on the front
- 1 dragon doll quilt top and back(helping my son)
- 2 Ornaments started for Ho-Ho Holiday Swap (Not showing you partner!)
- Fabrics chosen for ornament (which green? or both?)
- Stocking fabrics sorted
- MOTP Layer Cake Quilt Along Block #2 fabrics chosen
- Ho-Ho Holiday Swap ornament
- Advent Calendar
- November Block of the month
- Piece MOTP Layer Cake Quilt Along Block #2
Don't forget to check out other goings on in the W.I.P Wednesday link-up at Freshly Pieced!
p.s. Sorry about the false post earlier this week, my computer kept crashing and it reset my post options to NOT schedule the post and I didn't notice when I was outlining the post. It published it instead of scheduling it.