About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tasty Tuesday: Nordstrom's Poppy Seed Cake or Cherry Cake

Nordstrom’s Poppy Seed Cake – Original version

Preheat oven to 350

1 yellow cake mix, (NO pudding added)
1 large box vanilla instant pudding
4 eggs
3/4 cup oil
1 cup water
2 TBSP poppy seeds
2 TBSP Almond Extract

Beat all ingredients 4 minutes.
Pour into greased and sugared bundt pan
Bake @ 350 for 45-50 min.
Cool in pan 10 minutes.

Nordstrom’s Poppy Seed Cake – Amy’s Cherry or Strawberry Version (I prefer this one. I am not a huge fan of poppy seeds, so I altered the recipe a little.)

Preheat oven to 350

1 cherry or strawberry cake mix, (NO pudding added)
1 large box vanilla instant pudding
4 eggs
3/4 cup oil
1 cup water
2 TBSP Almond Extract

Beat all ingredients 4 minutes.
Pour into greased and sugared bundt pan
Bake @ 350 for 45-50 min.
Cool in pan 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment