About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tasty Tuesday: Disappearing Marshmallow Brownies



Disappearing Marshmallow BrowniesLinda B
These are a rich gooey dessert that will leave you wanting more. They were a family favorite growing up and now my kids beg for them.

1/2 cup butterscotch chips
1/4 cup butter or margarine
3/4 cup flour
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 egg
1 cup miniature marshmallows
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips

Melt butterscotch chips and butter in a 3 quart heavy saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; cool to lukewarm. Add flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, vanilla and egg. Mix well. Fold in marshmallows and chocolate chips. Bake in a lightly greased 9”x9” pan at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Do not over-bake. Cool about 15 minutes before serving. Makes 12-18 bars.




1 comment:

  1. Looks extremely addicting - I must try it very, very soon. Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete