About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Mail call! and more.

I got my last fat quarter(plus) for the Ho-Ho Holiday swap in the mail last week, but had some family stuff that took all my mental energy so I didn't post about them. But here they are! These are from Tammy.



I just love the teal in this! If you can't see they both have some shimmery gold detail in them. So it made me add another ornament idea to my list. I may be decorating my partner's entire tree by the time I'm done. Okay, not really. But there may be more than one making an appearance in her mailbox.

This week I am working on:
  • Ornaments
  • Stockings
  • Part 2 of tree skirt
  • Hand quilting In-Spur-Ation (machine quilting was not going well at all)
I finished up October's block of the month last week as well. (I really hope I didn't post this already, but I am too lazy to go check.)



And last but not least don't forget to enter the giveaway! You can enter twice! Once for telling me if you follow me(or if you don't) and once for sharing a favorite holiday tradition.
GO HERE to comment and enter! Contest ends this Wednesday the 10th at noon central time.

No comments:

Post a Comment