About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Bump!

I got a baby shower invitation this morning, for the mom of twin girls! It's a wipes and diaper shower so I am going to make diaper/wipes cases and changing mats. And probably a blanket to match for each girl.
It means I have to re-arrange my WIP list a bit to make sure the gifts are done by next Saturday. But that's okay.
Here are my fabrics:

I'll let you know how it goes!

3 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fabrics are adorable! What lucky little girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling fabrics. I look forward to seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete