About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

And the winner is...

True Random Number Generator 6 Powered by RANDOM.ORG

#6! Chelley!


Yay! You get to try out the Thangles! (again?) :)

I will be contacting you shortly to get a mailing address.
If you have any questions about Thangles, just visit their website, http://www.thangles.com/howtheywork.html.

Thanks for playing!

*By the way, it says 100 in the generator but it was really 7. It won't paste over the 7, it keeps changing it back to 100. I promise I was totally honest and fair.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to Chelley! Thank you having such a great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete