About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tasty Tuesday: Pumpkin Cheesecake

Pumpkin Cheesecake
(Found a few years ago in the Spanish Fork Press. Unfortunately the name of the submitter has been lost.)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1 graham cracker crust
or
Crust:
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
3 TBSP sifted powdered sugar
6 TBSP melted butter
Melt butter right in the pie pan. Add cracker crumbs, and mix. (Saves washing an extra pan and you don't waste butter.) Mix together and press into pie pan.

2 packages softened cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
2 eggs

1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1/2 tsp cinnamon (or pumpkin pie spice)

In large mixing bowl, blend cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and vanilla on medium speed until well blended.
In smaller bowl, put 1 cup of cream cheese mixture and add pumpkin puree and spice. Mix well.
Pour cream cheese batter into pie crust. Carefully pour pumpkin batter over cream cheese batter. Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes. Refrigerate 3 hours or more before serving.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds really good. I will have to give this a try.

    ReplyDelete