About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Quickie project

My mom emailed me today, or maybe it was yesterday, I forget. Anyway. She emailed me in reply to my question, did my brother and sister-in-law need any of my baby's hand-me-downs. She said,Indeed they do need them and what about my nursing cover, because she doesn't have one.

I do not want to part with my nursing cover that I made myself. I love it. So I made her one instead. I combined 3 different tutorials the first time I made one, plus added elastic. This time I just winged it more or less, using the one I made as a sample. It took about 2 hours, with some interruptions since I had all 4 kiddos home today.
I did not use boning in this one, but I don't think it will matter too much. I think it turned out nice. I hope she likes and uses it.


No comments:

Post a Comment