About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Machine's back, but...

Dang if I know if it's going to be any better. I picked up the machine all shiny and clean and tuned up. Then on my last errand, driving through the Target parking lot, the lady next to me in the left-turn-only lane went straight, heading right into me. (I was next to her going straight in the correct lane.) I had to slam on my brakes and the horn so she wouldn't hit me. Of course the sewing machine went flying and slammed into the dashboard and then onto the floor. GRRR!
So until I test it out tonight after kids are in bed, there is no telling if the machine is really functional again. And if it's not, there is not telling if it was the flying leap or if the shop didn't do a good job. I should have had them give me a demo before I left, but of course I didn't think of that at the time. I am so peeved!

No comments:

Post a Comment