About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Friday, October 1, 2010

It's Bliss!





So, I was over at Moose on the Porch Quilts blog reading up on the upcoming quilt-along and noticed a link to her books, which I followed, and found a free pattern that is perfect for the Bliss charm pack I picked up over the weekend. So, since I was planning on going to Bring and Brag today at The Quilt Asylum (really fun for locals by the way!), I printed the pattern, and got the rest of the fabric and now I am dying to start on it. BUT I will have an extra toddler here this afternoon. 2 toddlers do not mesh well with fabric lying on the floor for long periods of time. So, tomorrow, after errands and chores, I will be creating my next masterpiece (ha!). One of these days the masterpiece will be all me. But until then I will enjoy the fantastic patterns that others are so great at creating and so generous with sharing.



No comments:

Post a Comment