About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Guess what I'm doing!

So, I finally took the plunge and am attempting to quilt one of my tops. I know, it's about time right.? :)
Last night, I got my(borrowed) walking foot on the machine with no trouble, had to adjust my tension a bit and change my quilting plan. But now I have 2 whole lines of quilting on the In-Spur-Ation quilt. (And one small square to pick out.)
I'm too tired tonight to continue, but I will keep you posted!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! Quilting can be nerve-wracking!! I just finished some free motion (I need LOTS of practice) and am a ball of nerves!

    I keep trying to remember to relax!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee! Congrats on taking the plunge!

    ReplyDelete