About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fat Free Brownies?

Last week sometime Fresh Cut Quilts blog had a post that shared a recipe for Fat Free Decadent Brownies. Too good to be true, right? Right. We made them this morning. While they are edible and in a pinch I might make them for a low-guilt answer to a chocolate craving, they were chewy in a bad way and the flavor was off just a bit. They weren't bad and certainly not the worst brownie recipe I've tried (and there have been many) but not hip-hip-hooray-you've-made-my-day good as I expect when I read the word "decadent". I will keep the recipe around to try again and play with it a bit to see what I can do with it.

Now you folks go get the recipe and give them a try and come back and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment