About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Eagle Project needs our help

I am the wife of an Eagle Scout and he remembers how much help he needed to accomplish his Eagle scout project, so we like to help whenever we can. This project going on particularly touched me, more than planting trees, or putting up a playground for some reason. People helping other people acquire basic needs is a wonderful thing.
One of the items they are in need of is lightweight fabric and I know the quilters and sewers out there have probably got some of that. You can go HERE to read more about the project and how to help.
I heard about this from Moose on the Porch Quilts.

No comments:

Post a Comment