About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bonus Tasty Tuesday

My six year old came up with an interesting sandwich and has requested it twice now.
First, toast 2 pieces of bread.
Second, spread one piece with creamy peanut butter.
Third spread the other piece with homemade strawberry jam.
Sounds fine so far right? Well...
Last top the jam side with a piece of Swiss cheese and make the sandwich with the peanut butter side.
Cut into triangles and enjoy!

Now, I need to note that when I was a kid we made jam and cheese sandwiches with homemade jam and cheddar and also toasted cheese with sugar. So his taste buds must be inherited.

No comments:

Post a Comment