About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Bliss top nearly done!


I love my Bliss quilt top! I am going to add some borders to make it just a bit larger. The pattern is meant for a baby quilt but I made this for me. :)
I got the pattern from Moose on the Porch Quilts. It is a free pattern in her shop here at the bottom of the page.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, look at you go - didn't you just start this? Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a fast pattern, with only 5 pieced blocks and my husband worked really late one night this week which gave me lots of time alone to work on it.

    ReplyDelete