About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Shopping spree!

Went major fabric shopping this weekend. Oooh so fun!
Got stuff for a few holiday projects, some possible fats for the Gen X Quilters Holiday Swap, some more fabric for my son's quilt, backing for the In-Spur-Ation quilt, and finally found fabric for my t-shirt quilt that I am making to surprise my friend. (We participated in a walk-a-thon she was in charge of and she gave me the last (enormous) t-shirt, so I am making her a memory quilt with it.)
There may be more but I really bought so much I can't remember. Crazy! I think I will be busy for a while.
Also, my youngest son wanted to do another pillowcase and he wanted to sew on it, so we bought a kit from The Quilt Asylum and did that last night. He sewed the first seam with a little help from me. We made two actually, one for him to keep and one donation. When we took it in today they were so impressed, they took his picture with it and posted it on Facebook. He thought that was the coolest thing ever. :) Sweet ladies! I love that they loved on him like that. They will have to work long and hard to get rid of this loyal customer after that kind of treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment