I got a new pattern today, and it was perfect for some fabric I had just gotten for my daughter. However it has driven me bonkers. I cut the first fat wrong because I misunderstood the directions, so I emailed the author. She kindly responded with some clarification. I cut some more and every time I cut I was short one square. My fats had shrunk too much I guess. So I have been piecing together the last block for every set. So fun. Mmhmmm. NOT.(By the way I emailed the author 3 more times.)
BUT it is going to be such a cute quilt. I have to keep telling myself to slow down so I don't wreck it.
And by the way, the challenge is going well this week. Homemade chili last night, a clean bathroom, carpets and kitchen today. Oh yeah. :)