About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

In-Spur-Ation quilt

Here is the quilt I made last week using the new "In-Spur-Ation" pattern from The Quilt Asylum. I got it free for suggesting a name for the block in the pattern. I never heard back from the lady who sent it to me about posting it, so I guess it's okay. You can email them (info@thequiltasylum.com) for information about getting the pattern if you like it. Tell them I sent you!

Update: 09-22-10 - The Quilt Asylum Blog shows the quilt (not my version of course). It is one of several free patterns they are giving away at the shop (1 per day) to celebrate their birthday this week.



2 comments:

  1. I love it! It gives me great satisfaction that somebody actually LIKED a pattern I created. You did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this quilt! I was asking Gene on his post about delivery quilts to Ogden House if he knew anything about it and he linked me to the blog and also the posts on quilt asylum.

    I make a lot of quilts for Bama Belles Quilting Club which I head up and our quilts are donated in Wrap Them In Love's name--most of them locally here in Calhoun County but one of mine did go for Gene's project. He is a long time friend of one of my Belles.

    Thank you for the in-spur-ation!

    ReplyDelete