About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Finished!

I ended up staying until midnight last night and finished the top. I love the pattern, but I don't love my quilt. I changed my plan halfway through and now sorely regret the change.
But I think my daughter likes it and that is what matters. I'm not sure about posting pictures yet since the pattern has not officially been released that I know of. I'm waiting on the creator to give me a green light. Maybe I don't need to, but it seems like the right thing to do.

Update: Click here to see the finished top

No comments:

Post a Comment