About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Challenge change

I am not going to post daily about the challenge. Just weekly, probably Saturday or Sunday.
But since I am here, yesterday went better, but I am learning just how much I yell. A lot. Man I am such a meanie. So I am just going to work on this all week.

Now, I have the entire contents of our storage room/office to get out of my living room and dining room by Friday night. Saturday we are hosting my son's birthday party so it's crunch time. Lots of filing, and sorting, and stacking to do. Yuck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment