About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Acronym answers and winner!

The Winner is.... Ashby Family! Email me your address and I will get that prize to you! Thanks for playing.

Go back to the post to see the great answers that were given.


Answers:


1: DOS: Disk Operating System
2: WB/FP: Wood Burning Fireplace
3: WAVES: Women Accepted for Volunteer Emergency Service(U.S. Naval Reserve)
4: pwt: Pennyweight (.05 ounce)
5: psi: Pounds per square Inch
6: Po: Polonium (Element)
7: lbw: Leg before wicket (cricket term)
8: FTD: Florists Transworld Delivery

and Cherry Sweet Road to Ireland, and local quilt shop(s)

No comments:

Post a Comment