About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tuesday

Today I made my kiddos a hot breakfast before school and I am re-doing yesterday's no yelling.

Other stuff:

I need to mark my kids' bath towels so I know whose is whose when I find them lying in the hallway. :) I think I will applique their initials on them. I have never appliqued before, and towels don't seem like the best place to start. Does anyone know of a good tutorial?

UPDATE: Duh! I had bookmarked 2 of my favorite crafty sites with tutes, Vanilla Joy and Make and Takes. Guess I should check my bookmarks once in a while. I also found these two:http://the-wilson-world.blogspot.com/2010/04/applique-towel-tutorial-again.html
http://www.skiptomylou.org/2010/01/20/simple-applique-towels-for-valentines-day/

I really, really want to make some Halloween-y ones but budget requires me to use what I have on hand. Boo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment