About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

A last list

When was the last book you finished... The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle

What was the last movie you saw... Smokey and The Bandit (holy swearwords Batman!)

What was the last movie you saw alone... Alice in Wonderland

What is the last thing you wrote with your hand... Note on my calendar

Who is the last person you held in your arms... J

Who is the last person you spoke with... M

When is the last time you slept through the night... night before last

When is the last time you ate... ten minutes ago, (bagel w/ sweet chicken salad)

What is the last thing you had to drink... Water

Who did you send your latest email to... Activity Days parents

Leave your list in the comments or leave a link to your blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment