About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Block #5 done

I tried really hard to think of another, cooler way to say "done" for the post title. But I got nothin'.
So here is the next block done and I will be off later today (since it's after midnight) to get my next one. Yippee ki-yay and a yeehaw, too!


1 comment:

  1. I tried emailing you about the do.Good Stitches bee but you're a no-reply blogger. But if you sign up for the group on Flickr Rachel will let you know when we have openings for Stitchers. There is a charity circle that I am going to host that will open up as soon as the Hope and Faith circles are full.

    ReplyDelete