About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Wally quilt progress

I am finishing up the borders on the Wally quilt today. I have to take turns with my daughter on the sewing machine, so I thought I would add a quick post during her turn.

I pretty much stuck to the plan on this one. I added the next white border an inch bigger than the first white one and I am putting on the brown border the same width as the turquoise one.

Here is what the plan was. I scanned in my fabrics and used Photoshop Elements to make a picture quilt. It is not the right proportions, just a general plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment