About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Phew! Block 4 done!

Only 2 ripped out seams and most of the points match up. I should have had this one done ages ago, since it was June's block. Now I only have a few days to get my July block purchased and completed. Being gone for 2 weeks killed a lot of my free time. Thankfully a friend of mine had a sewing get-together last night to make skirts for our little girls. My girl is not "little" enough for the pattern so I took the opportunity to make my block.

I also started another block that I bought from the shop in Farmington that was one of their leftovers from a block of the month. It is a pretty cool block and I am learning how to do triangles without Thangles. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment