About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

I'm a winner again!

I recently got an email from Fab Shophop that I won a prize! It was a second place prize worth up to $25.00. It came in the mail today. I have to admit a tiny smidgen of disappointment when I opened it, knowing how many gorgeous fabric lines are out there and what I got was several yards of tone on tone neutrals. But then again, my teeny tiny stash is lacking in that area. I did buy a little bit yesterday at Hobby Lobby, so that may have been part of why I was disappointed. I was hoping for some fabulous Christmas fabric or even Halloween. Oh well. Free fabric is free fabric right? And they are pretty and way higher quality than the stuff I bought. So I guess what I am saying is I am grateful for it and thanks so much to the Fab Shophop crew. I will keep on hoppin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment