About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June is here!

Yesterday was a great day. We had family pictures taken (for free!) and had a fun time with my in-laws swimming, grilling, and even a little sewing. I finally have my fabric for my Sherbet quilt, again thanks to my mother in law donating from her stash. I couldn't have found a better match in the store. I have plans to do strips with a random block here and there for fun. I may re-name the quilt in her honor since ALL the fabric came from her stash and she cut or helped me cut most of it. I also borrowed her small quilting frame, so as soon as I get the backing done and buy some batting I can get busy quilting. I guess I need to start thinking about what design to use on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment