About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My Sweet Chicken Salad



Amy’s Sweet Chicken Salad

Mix together:
1 cup mayonnaise
1 TBSP sugar
½ tsp salt (more to taste)
¼ tsp garlic powder

Then add:
8oz crushed (or tidbits) pineapple (drained if you like)
3 chicken breasts, seasoned, cooked and diced or shredded
1 cup grapes quartered (more or less to taste)
1 small can mandarin oranges drained, (optional)
¼ cup walnuts or pecans chopped (optional) (I leave these out)

Chill for at least 2 hours. Serve in sandwiches or on a bed of fresh greens.

*All ingredients can be increased or decreased to fit personal taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment