About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Grandma Bessie’s Almost Oreo’s®


Grandma Bessie’s Almost Oreo’s®

1 package Devils Food cake mix

(Pillsbury and store brand mixes don’t work very well.)

2 eggs

2/3 cup shortening

Mix dry cake mix, eggs, & shortening with mixer until well blended. Scoop teaspoons of dough and roll into balls. Place on un-greased or parchment lined cookie sheets. Bake at 375 degrees for 7 minutes or until tops begin to crack all over. Do not over bake. Cookies should be soft and moist. Cool completely then frost with your choice of frosting. (Mint, cream cheese and vanilla are good.)

No comments:

Post a Comment