About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Dishtowel Apron

I made this apron in under an hour, trying to find a good project for 8-11 year old girls to make in an hour. If I can do it they can do it right? I found the pattern HERE (http://www.themikkelsens.net/sarah/journal/2008/02/simple-tea-towel-apron.html)




This is with the pocket folded up to show how I doubled the tie to come around the front.

This project was fast, fun, and easy. All things I am a fan of. And I had everything on hand already too! So it was more or less free.

The Internet is full of fun projects for me to find for the girls to learn some new skills. I wish I had learned this stuff earlier. Maybe I did and just don't remember. Now we get to learn together.
And can I say how grateful I am that I am NOT in charge! Phew! I get to work with a pro, who knows what the girls can handle and what we can accomplish in an hour and what works well to accomplish the goals in the Faith in God Booklet. Yay for L.A.! And hopefully we will have some more help coming our way soon. We have a lot of girls for two gals to ride herd on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment